Have you ever gone to a restaurant and eating a steak that is unbelievably tasty and then you’ve gone home to try to cook the exact type of steak That you have meeting in the restaurant and it’s not tasted quite as good. here is a simple guide to how to cook the perfect steak at home every time.
Choosing the right day is essential for that restaurant level of quality. try choosing a state that is mature teenage ideally the perfect day will be aged for 21 days the colour of the steak is slightly darker than a fresh steak which has a lighter appearance. to try to aim for ones that are a darker in color. if you prefer medium to rare type of steak then ideally to find a state that is at least an inch thick and if you first State well done you preferably you want a fine day. ideal steak are either: Sirloin, Ribeye and the best of the Fillet steak.
First and most before you cook it and think about cooking the perfect steak we should bring the steak out of the fridge and allow it to come up to room temperature, at least 45 minutes. this is a common mistake that people often make when cooking a steak as bringing the steak straight out of the fridge then cooking. By doing this you end up with uneven cooking throughout the middle.
The only type of equipment that you did in the cook the perfect day is a heavy set frying pan which allows you to get the temperature that is required to cook the steak perfectly every time if you do not have the perfect steak can we have selected a very good one that should last you a lifetime depend on how you us
Cooking Perfect SteakPrint Recipe
- 2 Steak (of your Choice)
- Garlic 2 cloves (pealed)
- 1 oz Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Place the frying pan on a high heat. Drizzle olive oil over your steak and season generously with salt and pepper (rub this into both sides of the steak)
- Add a drizzle of olive oil into the hot pan and place steaks onto the frying pan. Turn after 30 seconds to cook the other side for another 30 seconds
- Turn the steak over again for another 30 seconds then add the butter, two cloves of garlic and the thyme
- Continuously turn the steak every 30 seconds for even cooking throughout. Keep spooning on the butter sauce to infuse the flavors until the steak is cooked to your liking
- Once the steak is cooked, allow it to rest for 2 minutes before cutting up and enjoying